We believe in high quality and best results, thats why we offer long term trainings in small groups
Why Deluxe Brows® our training program is unique?
- Deluxe Brows training consist of 10 days online preparation, 4 to 5 days initial trainings, 3 months advanced online module, certification and unlimited support.
- We provide permanent make up basics
- Our trainings covers color theory and color correction
- We teach several methods of manual permanent make up, including manual shading and combined technique.
- We provide high quality video demostrations online and during trainings
- We use only medical sterile pigments and tools.
- Deluxe Brows training is local based company, wether you took your training you are able to came back and reach your teacher.
- Established academies in California, Pennsylvania, United Kingdom, Lithuania, Australia, New Zealand
- We support our students without limitation. Support group is available for all Deluxe Brows Students.
Each training session we start with new updated program which we always include to our online module.
All Deluxe Brows® students are able to upgrade their knowledge anytime they connect to our Online Academy!
YOU WILL LEARN MORE THAN YOU EXPECT TO
“Great microblading is not a beautiful result directly after treatment. It is a crisp, natural, long lasting result once healed.” Aleksandra Maniušė
What is manual technique? (Microblading)
DELUXE BROWS® MICROBLADING – MANUALPERMANENT MAKE UP – EYEBROW EMBROIDERY
During this unique technique the pigment is implanted with a manual tool. The tool itself does not need any power to work.
Manual tool has a fixed small disposable blade with various amount of needles, starting from 3 and up until 21-23. The needles are thinner than those used in machines. They are absolutely stable and do not have any vibration, everything is done with hand movement only.
While the depth of pigment injection does not reach the deepest layer of dermis. Thus, an effect of extremely fine and natural looking hair strokes or powder effect is achieved.
DO YOU KNOW WHY AND HOW TO USE 1,3,5PINS FLAT AND ROUND NEEDLES?
THESE NEEDLES ARE USED FOR MANUAL TECHNIQUE IN MICROBLADING
Experience new Deluxe Brows® Feather technique with these small needles!
Myths about microblading
1st Myth – Microblading is easy technique especially for those with PMU experience. NO. Microblading is an extremely difficult technique, that requires a lot of practice and knowledge. Usually, it is easier to learn for complete beginners. Those with previous PMU experience are used to different methods, and may be heavy handed. In order to start working on clients, you will be required to practice on latex for at least one month.
2nd Myth – Microblading treatment may damage the skin or even leave scars. NO. Microblading itself, may not damage the skin or leave scars. Lack of practice, and poor knowledge are the main causes. Microblading is not slicing, it is gentle skin scratching. PMU individuals consider this technique less traumatic compared to using a device.
3rd Myth – Microblading is more painful. NO. The degree of discomfort during the treatment depends on several factors: anesthetics used, location of the treatment, clients pain tolerance, the skill of the technician.
4th Myth – Microblading is only good for those who seek very natural results. NO. With microblading you may achieve various results while combining strokes and shadow methods.
Main manual technique benefits
- The treatment is less painful and is done faster comparing with a machine.
- A very natural result is achieved
- It does not look like a usual tattoo as hairs are “drawn” in natural direction
- A machine is not used for this procedure
- It is cheaper and easier to use a manual tool
- The extremely thin disposable needles are used for this technique. That is why the “drawn” hairs are almost identical to natural ones
- Deluxe Brows medical organic pigments are used for this technique. These pigments are certified, sterile and safe. While performed correctly they do not change color over time but slowly fades instead.
- Correction is necessary to highlight the already existing result
THE COURSE PROGRAM IS COMPRISED OF SEVERAL MANUAL PERMANENT MAKEUP TECHNIQUES:
Manual shading - Powder and Ombre effect
MANUAL SHADING – POWDER OR OMBRE BROWS technique is applied without using a machine. This technique provides an ideal eyebrow shape through gentle shading, i.e. by applying a creamy pigment into the skin. The effect is similar to highlighting using shadows, but the huge difference is that the effect remains from months. The result may be extremely natural and unnoticeable or more defined and bright, however it does not look like a tattoo. Eyebrow shape, color and intensity are selected according to the facial features and preferences of the customer. This technique is most suitable for both: customers that need a slight eyebrow correction (to conceal scars and gaps), when there is a sufficient amount of natural hair or want more intensive and bright look.
Combined hair strokes and shading technique
COMBINED HAIR STROKES AND SHADING technique is also applied without using a machine. This technique provides an ideal eyebrow shape by drawing hairs that are identical to natural ones and a shading in between strokes, i.e. by implanting a creamy pigment into the skin. The effect lasts for up to 2 years. The result may be extremely natural and unnoticeable or more defined and intensive, however it does not look like a tattoo. Eyebrow shape, color and intensity are selected according to the facial features and preferences of the customer. This technique is most suitable for customers that want to have fuller eyebrows, when there is a small amount of natural hair or there are significant gaps or scars.
Natural hairs strokes technique
“DELUXE BROWS®” HAIR STROKES TECHNIQUE. EXTREMELY NATURAL eyebrow reconstruction technique is applied without using a machine. The effect of drawn hair strokes that are identical to natural ones is achieved by using pigments in several shades and a special multi-needle technology. The result lasts for up to 2 years. Hair Strokes effect is strikingly similar to the hair of natural eyebrows. Eyebrow shape, color and intensity are selected according to the facial features and preferences of the customer. This technique is most suitable for customers that want perfect, almost invisible results. It is also may be used to restore the eyebrow shape, when there are almost no natural eyebrow hairs left or they are extremely thin.
Deluxe Brows® - Manual Permanent Make-Up
EACH TECHNIQUE IS SELECTED FOR THE CUSTOMER INDIVIDUALLY. TECHNIQUE SELECTION DEPENDS PRIMARILY ON THE CLIENT’S NEEDS, CONDITION OF NATURAL EYEBROWS, THEIR THICKNESS AND AMOUNT OF HAIR. IT IS ALSO IMPORTANT TO KNOW WHETHER THE PIGMENTATION RESULT IS EXPECTED TO BE TEMPORARY (up to 3-7 months) OR PERMANENT (up to 2 years).
"DELUXE BROWS®" Microblading Technique
IS RECOMMENDED FOR PICKY CUSTOMERS WHO VALUE PERFECTION AND FLAWLESS RESULTS.