Frequently asked questions about Deluxe Brows® Microblading training
I am interesting in Online training. How should I register?
We have two different Online courses.
Deluxe Brows student support course. This course is done for registered/current Deluxe Brows students to prepare before the initial training and support them before and after trainings.
Deluxe Brows Online Beginners course. More information about this course you will find here
Upcoming Deluxe Brows® Microblading Training dates
You will find all the upcoming training dates here. We update new training dates every 2-4 weeks. At the moment we provide trainings in California, Pennsylvania, United Kingdom, Lithuania, Australia, and New Zealand. If you are interesting in hosting the course in a location which is not listed, contact us via email with the state or city in subject field.
What I will learn during the training?
All 4 days Microblading Training dates are dedicated for eyebrows microblading treatment only. Device technique will be presented shortly with the option to try the device on artificial skin.
DURING THE COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- not only the basic eyebrow shapes, which you will fill with the hairs or shadow, but the different customization, which will depend on each client individually according to eyebrow thickness, length, curve, the color and its intensity.
- by choosing a perfect eyebrow shape, you will learn how to adjust the shape of the face, hide flaws and highlight the advantages, and taking into account the client’s character, lifestyle and personal preferences to achieve a perfect result
YOU WILL GET ANSWERS TO KEY QUESTIONS:
- What is the appropriate depth of cut and pressure intensity
- How to avoid grey and bluish shades
- How to correct the grey and blue shades and neutralize colors
- How to achieve the desired results faster and avoid additional touch ups
- How to avoid blurriness
- How to ensure the long-lasting result
What is the admission fee?
What is included in the price?
INCLUDED IN THE FEE:
A, B, C Training parts
- DELUXE BROWS® ONLINE MODULE – theory and practice preparation before training
- 4 days Training in Class. 3 techniques – Manual strokes, Manual shading, Manual combined technique
- DELUXE BROWS® EXPERT KIT
- DELUXE BROWS® microblading manuals
- LIVE DEMONSTRATION with model
- LEARNING IN SMALL GROUP of 6-8 persons
- ONLINE MODULE access after training
- UNLIMITED SUPPORT after training
How should I register?
To ensure your participation:
1st 50% registration payment should be done
This payment includes your kit (you will receive you kit on the day of the course) and online training support before and after.
2nd 50% payment should be done 3 weeks prior the original date.
I have registered for the course. When I will receive my kit?
You will receive your kit on the first day of training.
Do I need to have esthetician license to attend the course?
No, you do not need an esthetician license to attend the course. Having make up experience, eyebrow waxing, tinting, shaping knowledge is strongly recommended, as well as understanding main rules of beauty treatments.
Are there any requirements that must be done before the training?
In order to perform practice with a model, you must finish the requirements. AFTER YOUR REGISTRATION YOU WILL GET A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH ALL THE PAPER WORK YOU WILL NEED TO FINISH BEFORE YOUR TRAINING DATE (blood borne pathogens course, health department registration, models client cards and etc.) You must submit the required forms and pay the fees with the local Health Deparment to obtain your Body Art Permit
PERMITS AND REQUIREMENTS
Agreement between student and company must be signed in order to receive online module logins and start your initial class.
Courses are held in a licensed establishment, provided by licensed tattoo artist. ALL students must finish blood borne pathogens course prior the course. ALL US students must register and obtain a Body Art Permit with the Health Department prior the class. Your Body Art permit and Blood Borne Pathogens course must be valid in the county were the course is held!
Make sure you have at least 2 weeks for the online preparation module before your initial course date. Prior homework provided online is mandatory in order to work on a model.
If you do not finish your online preparation module successfully you will not be able to perform the treatment on a model during the course. *Additional cases required after training!
Do I need models for the training?
For your 4th or 5th day of training you are required to bring your own model. Deluxe Brows has the database of models, however we can not give any guarantees in finding a model for you.
BEFORE TREATMENT YOUR MODEL MUST READ “Before & After” INFORMATION HERE
Does the course held in licensed establishment by the license tattoo artist?
Trainings are held in a licensed establishment and provided by licensed tattoo artist. Students must obtain a tattoo artist permit or register with the state’s Department of Health in order to perform practice on live model..
What is the duration and time table of the training?
Training duration is 10 days online preparation and 4 days in class from 10am to 5pm.
I am interesting in hosting a course in my location. What are my next steps?
If you are interesting in hosting the course in your state or city please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with the state/country/city in the subject.