THE PRACTICE KIT INCLUDES:
Sterile Medical grade pigments:
- 1 x Deluxe Brows Caramel 10ml,
- 1 x Deluxe Brows Dark Maple 10ml,
- 1 x Deluxe Brows Chocolate 10ml
Manual shading needles:
- 40x NanoShading Needles
Treatment & Tools:
- Deluxe Brows After Care Pomade
- 1 x Manual Deluxe Brows Luxury Microblading Pen
- 1 x Deluxe Brows Eyebrow Ruler
- 10 x Deluxe Brows Sticky ruller
- 2 x Eyebrow Pencils
- 1 x Artificial Skin with Deluxe Brows Template
- 25x Micro-brushes
- 25x Pigment Brushes
- 25x Defining Brushes
- 1x Deluxe Brows Case small
By purchasing this course you need to read and agree with the information below (you will also receive an agreement application that must be signed and send back before starting the course):
Before you will continue with the demonstration parts with live models you are required to pass your exams on paper, artificial skin and mannequin head according to the rules provided in instructions and videos. According to safety reasons we do not provide these videos in advance in order to be sure in your future models and clients safety.
- Theoretical part – non checkable test which it required to fill and train your memory in in order to have an idea about your client consultation
- 20 pairs of eyebrows on artificial skin with the symmetrical shape and correct manual shading patterns; Students wont be able to proceed with the next level until they wont achieve the perfect drawings on artificial skin. If final 20 pairs of eyebrows will be completed incorrectly student will be required to repeat the drawings.
- 2 full treatments on models with symmetrical eyebrows and correct technique
You will need to send us clear not cropped pictures of each assignment, were your training supervisor can clearly see and analyze your work. All assignments must be finished according to the required rules, instructions and examples provided in course. If your works wont meet the requirements you will be required to repeat your assignment again.
During your individual practice you may contact your training supervisor with any questions.
Note! We strongly recommend this course for manual shading beginners before physical course or for those who already works with microblading technique, but have lack of knowledge or want to improve the skills.
We still recommend to take physical training with practice on models to gain the best knowledge. However, this course will help you to get ready for your first practice!
ONLINE COURSE PURCHASE STEPS:
- Select and pay for the course online (provide your detailed address with phone number for postage your practice kit).
- Sign an agreement application which will be send to your email address.
- Your training account will be active in about 48h. Informational email will be send once your account will be active.
- Log in and you are ready to start your course.
- Practice kit will arrive in about 7-10 business days after account activation.
- Checking you homework may take 48 hours during business days only.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What is the process of submitting and getting feedback on the assignments? How long is the turn around?
Everything will be done online inside your module, your online teacher will be responsible for your assignments, so you will stay in often contact with her.
- I can’t skip ahead until assignments are accepted, however, can I go back as a refresher?
Yes you can go back as many times as you need.
- How long do I have access to the course Ombre?
Your subscription is up to 2 month.
- Is there a certificate of completion for the online course?
Yes ones you will successfully finish your course you will receive a certificate
- Will I be able to start my work on clients after I finish this course?
After successful completion of this course you will be able to start working on models, however we strongly recommend to start with submitting the eyebrows shapes only (before and after pictures to your training supervisor) and ones they are perfect you are ready to go ahead.