Deluxe Brows® Fundamental Training Test
Your Full Name
1.List the candidates that you are not going to work with (example: pregnant client, a client with active acne, etc)
2. Microblading is? Choose the correct answer below:
Permanent MakeupSemi-permanent Makeup
3. How will you avoid cross contamination?
4. List disposable items:
5. List items that you are going to protect with barrier film or cover with the tape/bag/wrap:
6. List all layers of the skin
7. Pigment should be implanted into the
8. List different skin types
9. Which skin types are not suitable for “Microblading”?
10. Which skin type will retain the best?
11. What are the main client rules 24 hours before the treatment?
12. List the best candidates for shading technique:
13. List the best candidates for combination technique:
14. List the best candidates for “Microblading” technique:
15. Strokes blur together after healing. List the main reasons:
16. Strokes look ashy or turned blue after healing. List the main reasons:
17. Strokes look thick after healing. List the main reasons:
18. Strokes faded or completely dissapeared after healing. List the main reasons:
19. What is the difference in smaller (less pins) and bigger (more pins) needles for strokes?
20. How slowly should you draw the stroke on a client skin?
21. Explain the correct stretch:
22. How many passes will you do on each stroke and why?
23. If you are doing a combination technique what will you do first? Strokes or shading?
24. What is the correct after care instruction? List all the steps:
25. When is the best time for touch-up?
26. Will you map eyebrows during touch-up session?
27. How will you choose the right pigment color for your client?
28. Which pigment are you going to use for:
Blond Client Chestnut Client Brunette African American Redhead
29. Will you perform a PMU treatment on a previous permanent makeup? Why?
30. List needles for manual permanent makeup (configuration, shape, thickness, types)
31. What is the difference in Oval (U type) and Angled shaped needles?
32. What is the right angle between needles and the skin during treatment?
33. What is the difference between organic and inorganic pigments?
34. What is the difference between black iron oxyde and carbon?
35. What is the best speed for shading with device?
36. What is the right angle between needles and the skin during treatment with device?
37. What is the difference in RS and RL needles?
38. What needles should be used for shading with device?
39. How will you describe the shading movement using a device? List most important rules:
40. Which technique or method will retain longer? Manual or device? Strokes or shading? Why?
41. Are you able to do Microblading on a previous tattoo? Why?
42. How can you fix faded orange/pink eyebrows?
43. How can you fix faded greyish/bluish eyebrows?
44. What is the difference between primary and secondary anesthesia? What the main precautions?
Let us know your Instagram Account
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Deluxe Brows® Fundamental Training Test
Agree & Sign