Deluxe Brows® Fundamental Training Agreement (Manual & Machine Brows)
APPLICATION AND AGREEMENT FOR PHYSICAL AND ONLINE PERMANENT MAKEUP FUNDAMENTAL TRAINING (Manual and/or Machine Brows)
Deluxe Brows® by Aleksandra Maniuse 2020
All Deluxe Brows® training participants are asked to complete the following agreement as a part of the registration process. Please fill all required fields.
Full Name Address
Date of birth Email
In consideration for taking Deluxe Brows ® online training, intellectual property of Deluxe Beauty Group INC, I represent and agree:
1. I am taking the physical learning solely for my own benefit and for the benefit of my clients.2. I understand and agree that my payment is nonrefundable.3. I understand and agree that my training contains preparation online that I must complete solitary to be able to participate in physical training.4. I understand and agree that my preparation online may take up to 1 month to finish it properly.5. I understand and agree that if I don’t have any previous experience in the beauty industry, I may take longer to catch up and complete the training properly.6. I understand and agree that I will not be able to advance to the next levels in my preparation module before successful completion of the previous level.7. I understand and agree that this is a long-term learning and I won’t be able to work on models directly after the physical training.8. I understand and agree that to be able to work on models I must complete the steps and assignments listed below in the ASSIGNMENTS section.9. I understand and agree that I am taking a training from the company that has their own style of hair strokes pattern and brow shapes rules; I must follow them to complete my assignments.10. I confirm that I have provided a valid copy of my identification document. 11. I understand that and agree that the tuition fees include the online training module, Deluxe Brows microblading kit, theory materials, permanent makeup knowledge provided before and during training.Practice on model is not considered as a part of tuition fee and cannot be discounted or refunded in case a student was not performing on a model.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY -
1. I AM NOT A TRAINER, or an employee of a trainer, or attending the class on behalf of any trainer or organization representing training in the field of permanent cosmetics. At any time within the next 3 years, I will not train others any type of permanent cosmetics. I agree that item 3 applies to my classes.2. I understand and agree that the manuals, PowerPoint slides, pictures, downloaded documents, videos, posts, comments and all information provided during physical and online, as well as in the Facebook Deluxe Brows Students support group (“Materials”) are COPYRIGHTED MATERIALS under United States copyright law, and that I may not copy materials or any part of it (e.g. illustrations, videos or specific text).3. I understand and agree that I may not:a. Use materials for any purpose outside of the class other than my personal reference;c. Sell, redistribute, or reproduce materials for sale;d. Provide materials and/or online logins to anyone else;e. Publish materials or any part of materials on the Internet or anywhere else;f. Use materials for training any third party.4. I understand and agree, that I am not allowed to copy, screenshot, forward, share any of the information from the closed Deluxe Brows students group in Facebook, including posts, comments, pictures, downloaded documents, videos and other information.5. I agree not to record or photograph any part of the presentations provided in the class and in the online module, including any materials.6. I agree not to use any recording devices in the class and during the Online learning process.
- INDIVIDUAL PRACTICE/HOMEWORK REQUIREMENTS -
I agree that I must follow all INDIVIDUAL PRACTICE/HOMEWORK REQUIREMENTS listed below to finish my training successfully.● I agree that I have enough free time for the online preparation training that may take up to one month to complete properly.● I agree and understand that I must be patient and ready for a lot of mistakes and difficulties while practicing. I understand that this craft is difficult and requires A LOT OF TIME and PRACTICE to get the average results and even more time and practice to get good results.● I agree that I am prepared and ready for a lot of theory and important information during the training.● I understand and agree that I will be allowed to work on models ONLY if I will properly complete ALL online homework - preparation levels, assignments and tests BEFORE the class. If my homework on paper and latex won't meet the requirements, I won't be able to perform practice on a model during class and CERTIFICATE of completion will not be issued to me until I complete all requirements.● I understand and agree that I may not perform on a model in class and in this case, to complete the certification, I will have to register for the additional practice day (*FOR ADDITIONAL COST) once I will perfect all assignments.
- ASSIGNMENTS -
To complete the practice on model and certification I AGREE WITH the assignments below:
ONLINE PREPARATION PARTInternet connection is necessary to view the online module and complete the homework.● 1st step. Theoretical part - TestThe complete theory given in the module and the Book of Knowledge.● 2nd step. Shapes and patterns on paper.Tools needed for this portion: regular ruler, pencil and blank paper or practice bookI must submit all the assignments on paper 10 days prior to the physical training. ● 3 rd step. Shapes, patterns and correct movements on the artificial skin.Tools needed for this portion: regular ruler, pencil and homework kitA final exam is given during the class to test different techniques, pressure, movements, etc.
HOMEWORK KITI understand and agree that my homework kit includes the materials needed for practice portion on latex.I understand and agree that homework kit will be shipped to me only after I will submit all paper assignments.If your shipping address is different than the one provided during your registration, make sure to send in the correct shipping address via email firstname.lastname@example.org
TRAINING IN CLASS● I understand and agree that during the physical class, I must complete all the extra assigments given by my instructor.
INDIVIDUAL ASSIGNMENTS AFTER PHYSICAL TRAINING● I understand and agree that I am able to start practicing on models by myself only after successful completion of the final certification and NOT right after the class. I must continue practicing on latex right after the physical class to ensure I am not losing the skills. Certification steps will be given to me by my instructor.● I understand and agree that as a beginner I am not able to work with old permanent makeup color or shape until I will complete at least 30 successful treatments on models/clients with a virgin skin● I will be awarded the Honorable Artist Certificate and given Deluxe Brows® watermark to use for my pictures, only after 5 successfully healed permanent makeup treatments.● I understand and agree that I am not allowed to post any before/after pictures or use Deluxe Brows® logo until all 5 works are approved by the trainer.● I understand and agree that trainer support is unlimited, but the access to the online module is 12 months in total – preparation time included. ● I understand and agree that once I will finish this training and receive the Honorable Artist Certificate, I will be able to gain higher certification levels that are listed at www.deluxebrows.com/artistcertification
PICTURE REQUIREMENTSI agree that I will need to submit clear, not cropped/modified, good quality, macro, zoomable pictures of my assignments to my trainer. My trainer will be able to zoom and analyze the work.
- INSTRUCTOR -
I agree that during my individual practice, I may contact my instructor with any questions related to the training.I agree that my online instructor will be assigned to me after registration and will be available to guide me during business hours.I agree and understand that my instructor will not let me advance to the next level until I complete the previous levels correctly and it may take more time than I expect to spend on the training.I understand, agree and assure that I will be communicating with my instructor and the whole Deluxe Brows team in a polite, good manner, making sure I am not violating the ethics.
- BLOOD-BORNE PATHOGENS COURSE AND BODY ART/TATTOO LICENSE/PERMITS -
I understand and agree that I must complete the Bloodborne Pathogen training and obtain the Body Art Practitioner Permit, for the county where my physical training with Deluxe Brows® takes place. I may need another permit for the location I will be doing permanent makeup services after training if I traveled from a different state or even county. I am responsible for having all documents including business license, insurance and all permits required to perform permanent makeup services to be legit.
I agree to indemnify Deluxe Brows Group INC from any losses, damages, and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) the company incurs as a result of a third party’s claim based on or arising from the use of the Materials or the information contained therein violation of this agreement or U.S. copyright law. I agree that if the author of Deluxe Brows materials Aleksandra Maniušė or/and the company brings legal action as a result of my breach of this agreement, I will reimburse her attorneys’ fees and costs of suit if I lose any such action.
- MODEL PRACTICE DURING CLASS -
- I understand and agree that I am required to bring my own models.- I understand and agree that I will perform the practice on models only in case I will pass the test and all of my assignments will meet the requirements and will be submitted in time.
* All models must meet the skin and health requirements, confirmed by Deluxe Brows® instructor and sign the consent form prior to the training.* Deluxe Brows is not giving any guarantees in finding a model for a student.
- CANCELLATION POLICY -
The registration fee is non-refundable.The tuition fees include the online module, Deluxe Brows microblading kit, theory materials, permanent makeup knowledge provided before and during training, Practice on model is not considered as a part of tuition fee and cannot be discounted or refunded in case a student was not performing on a model.Your payment is valid for the date mentioned on the invoice.Any changes to dates will incur a fee of 20% of the total price.You are able to change the date (paying the penalty fee) if it is more than 3 weeks before the date of your class with valid reasoning to change.If you decided to change the date, we will provide you with the next available dates to choose from.If you haven’t submitted at least one-half of your homework assignments 2 weeks before the class you will automatically be moved to the online training module without permission to join the class at the date you have registered. Once your assignments are submitted and approved by your trainer you will be able to choose the next available date from the dates provided. No refunds are provided in this case.All booking changes fees including hotels, flights etc, are at your own responsibility. Deluxe Brows will not arrange any refunds in case you will not complete your online homework preparation in time.
Leave this empty:
Your legal name
Your email address
Signed by Darius Maniusis Signed On: 2020-07-06
If you have questions about the contents of this document, you can email the document owner.
Document Name: Deluxe Brows® Fundamental Training Agreement (Manual & Machine Brows)
Agree & Sign