Permanent Makeup and Microblading Removal Training
WHAT IS PIGMENT REMOVAL? We use Non Laser Alkaline Remover for Microblading and Permanent Makeup – fast, highly effective, comfortable – gentle to the skin, minimal invasive, safe for all FitzPatrick types – no acids, no laser, no pain – without scars or inflammations – removes all colors, all pigment types – immediately visible results – the tattoo age does not matter – for device or manual method – special home care products – made in Germany
PLEASE NOTE: this course is dedicated to experienced permanent makeup or microblading artists only.
REMOVAL TRAINING PACK INCLUDES
Full pack of knowledge and products for successful treatment
PIGMENT REMOVAL PRODUCTS Alkaline-based safe removal product
PIGMENT REMOVAL AFTER CARE Special formulation of after care to maintain the result, ensure fast and safe healing process and comfortable feeling
INTRODUCTION TO DIFFERENT REMOVAL PRODUCTS Difference between saline, acid, alkaline and other removal ingredients. Cons and pros.
LIVE DEMONSTRATIONS During the training you will see a live treatment demonstrations for different parts of the face.
WORLDWIDE CERTIFICATION Each certificate will be secured in our online system. Your clients will be able to find you in any area you work.
PRODUCTS RETAIL After completion of the course, you will be able to purchase additional products for removal treatment including after care products for retail, with a special discount. Products are available for certified artists only.
terms and conditions
This is a very intensive course that requires your attention, passion and time.
Make sure you are experienced permanent makeup, microblading or tattooing artists before signing up for this course.
(you will also receive an agreement application that must be signed and send back before starting the course):
Pigment Removal Training
- Importance of skin anatomy while working with removal
- Removal of microblading, permanent makeup and body tattoo
- Cons and pros of different removal methods
- How to treat the skin after laser treatments
- Specific movement for each part of the face and body
- Correct healing and after care process
- Pigment composition. Size of the molecules
- Scars and how to treat damaged skin structure
Pigment Removal Results
- Pigment Off Removal product is suitable for all types of small tattoos on body and face
- Safe for eyes, lips and eyebrows
- Completely safe for all types of skin and all FitzPatrick types without any risk of hyper/hypo-pigmentation
- Alkaline-based pigment removal product – non acid composition
- Can be used with manual or machine method
- Easy and fast to use. An average treatment time 30minutes.
- Economical package that is enough for at least 20 treatments
- Made and certified in Germany. Approved and insured in US by PIB