PLEASE READ CAREFULLY ALL THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BELOW
Application Agreement will be send to you after your registration. You are required to read it, sign it and send back to us in order to proceed.
In order to participate at Deluxe Brows class or take the Online class you agree that:
YOU ARE NOT A TRAINER, or an employee of a trainer, or attending the class on behalf of any trainer or organization representing training in the field of permanent cosmetics.
Deluxe Brows Training is not just an additional course or service for your business. These will be very intensive months and a serious step in your career. We are not wasting or pushing through time, we are learning – hard! If you are thinking of taking this training, please consider the things below:
- You must have enough free time for your preparation (at least 10 intensive days) and homework before and during training. If you are working full-time, have no extra time for practice or have additional things to do instead of preparing for the course, please postpone your training date until you will be available at least for half of the time.
- You should be patient and be ready for a lot of mistakes and difficulties while practicing. It is not as easy as it seems. It requires A LOT OF TIME and PRACTICE to get the average results and even more time and practice to get good results.
- Be prepared for a lot of theory and important information before and during class. Make sure you have enough rest and that your mind is clear and unoccupied with other thoughts or problems. Otherwise, you won’t remember anything that we teach you.
- We do care a lot about our models faces. That’s why we only let you work on one model with the supervision of a trainer, and only if you will finish ALL your online homework before class and ALL your homework during class. If we are unsure about the quality of your work or the possible results, we will not allow you to work on a model.
- We also do not recommend working on clients AT LEAST one month after the training. We highly suggest practicing on artificial skin until it is perfect and only then can you start working on clients.
- We do offer an additional 5th day of practice (after 1-2 months of initial training) and we strongly encourage you to use this opportunity before working on a client.
- We do not accept any excuses on homework or practice. If you choose this craft, you MUST WORK HARD. No tears, no tissues, no pain in your hands or head.
- Make your choice very wisely.
Make sure you have at least 10 days for the online preparation module before your initial course date.
Prior homework provided online is mandatory in order to work on a model.
If you do not complete your online preparation module successfully you will not be able to perform the treatment on a model during the course. *Additional practice cases required after training!
For your 4th or 5th day of live training you are required to bring your own model. Deluxe Brows has the database of models, however we do not give any guarantees in finding a model for you.
BEFORE TREATMENT, YOUR MODEL MUST READ “Before & After” INFORMATION HERE
PERMITS AND REQUIREMENTS
Agreement between student and company must be signed in order to receive online module login access and to start your initial class.
Our courses are held in a licensed establishment and provided by licensed and registered tattoo artists.
ALL students must finish a Blood Borne Pathogens course prior the Deluxe Brows course.
ALL US students must register with the local Health Department to obtain a Body Art Practitioner Permit prior the class.
Your Body Art Permit and Blood Borne Pathogens course must be valid in the county where the course is held!
HALF of registration payment should be done to ensure your participation.
Please note. Last registration or second payment must be done not less than 2 weeks before the training date. You will only have access to your online module after second payment is completed.
This payment includes your kit (you will receive you kit on the day of the course) and online training support before and after.
In order to reach only seriously interested students we do not provide any refund after registration. However, we are able to transfer the dates in case of an event that the student is not able to attend on the particular date. The date can be changed not less than 2 weeks before the original date.