This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
Terms & Conditions
We do our utmost to dispatch all orders within 1-2 business days. This excludes weekends and statutory holidays. Please accept the possible delays during peak seasonal times.
Shipping times can vary greatly depending on shipping option you have chosen.
Please see our detailed information on shipping expectations via the carriers available for your region.
Free Shipping on orders over $250. Fedex/DHL 4-5 business days
$8.99 Fedex/DHL 4-5 business days (no signature required)
$11.99 Fedex/DHL 4-5 business days (signature required)
Free shipping on orders over $250 Fedex/DHL (3-5 business days)
18.99USD DHL/Fedex (3-5 business days, no signature required)
21.99USD DHL/Fedex (3-5 business days, signature required)
EUROPE and UK:
Free Shipping on orders over 250. Priority Mail (3-5 business days)
18.99 Fedex/DHL (2-4 business days, no signature required)
21.99 Fedex/DHL (2-4 business day, signature required)
9.99 Post Service (17-21 business days, no signature required)
19.99USD (32.98AU$) Fedex/DHL (7-10 business days, signature required)
19.99USD (32.98AU$) Fedex/DHL (7-10 business days, signature required)
19.99USD Fedex/DHL (7-10 business days, signature required)
Bulky items (lights, sterile packs) are priced differently. You will find options upon checkout.
RETURNS & EXCHANGE POLICY
We are fully committed to doing our part to ensure that every customer is happy with the purchase and we do our utmost to be generous, supportive and flexible.
Unless a product is proven defective (via photos or video) OR we have mistakenly shipped an unwanted/wrong product, we do not offer monetary refunds or exchanges for ANY product. Although these situations are rare, they are addressed expeditiously and made right at our cost – we will ship you the new product and include a return label.
Wrong item return process
- We can only accept returns on unused, unopened, undamaged products.
- We cannot offer refund credit on opened or unsealed products.
- We are not able to exchange one product for another.
- Within 30 days of purchase, we offer store credit – no monetary returns (unless defective)
- Outside 30 days of purchase, a store credit less 20% restocking fee will be offered
All returned (non-defective, non-damaged, unopened) products will be returned at the cost of the customer to our warehouse address. We highly recommend choosing a tracked packet service for your own protection. To help us expedite your return request, please follow the simple steps listed below.
1) Email at [email protected] to let us know that you plan to return the product and the associated order number. Your 5-Digit order number can be found on confirmation emails we have sent you.
2) Ship the items back to us, including your Order Number & Name with the items you wish to return using a tracked packet option. Please pack the items carefully to avoid damage in transit. We cannot process a credit until the product is shipped back to us.
Please address your return package to:
Ltd. DL Group Erfurto 30-301 LT04100 Vilnius Lithuania
DELUXE BROWS INTERNATIONAL PERMANENT MAKEUP TRAINING CENTER
Terms and conditions for all countries
Please note that Deluxe Brows® maintains the highest standard of excellence in the delivery of permanent makeup education. Registering for any face-to-face and/or on-line training program will require a serious commitment with respect to learning and practice. Certifications are granted to candidates who have met strict expectations and evaluation standards. At Deluxe Brows® we feel it is our responsibility to raise the bar in the permanent makeup industry in order to ensure that the millions of clients internationally seeking quality treatments, receive flawless and meticulous results from every Deluxe Brows® Graduate.
In consideration for taking an online course and/or participating in Deluxe Brows physical training, intellectual property of Deluxe Beauty Group INC (the company), YOU represent and agree to the following:
I. CANCELLATION POLICY –
- The registration/booking/tuition fee is non-refundable.
- The tuition fees include the online training/webinar, practice kit, theory materials, permanent makeup knowledge provided before and during training.
- Practice on model is not considered as a part of tuition fee and cannot be discounted or refunded in case a student was not performing on a model.
The booking/registration fee (payment) is valid for the date mentioned on the invoice.
- In the event of rescheduling YOUR physical training dates within 4 weeks of my scheduled physical training date, the booking fee will be forfeited.
In the even of rescheduling the company will provide your with the available dates to choose from.
- In the event of not submitting at least one-half of your homework assignments 2 weeks before the class you will automatically be moved to the online training module without permission to join the class on the date you have registered. The booking fee will be forfeited. Once your assignments are in order and approved by your trainer you will be able to choose the next available date from the dates provided. Full training fee will be required to book the spot. No refunds are provided in this case.
- All booking changes fees including hotels, flights, etc, are your own responsibility. The company will not arrange any refunds in any case.
II. GENERAL RULES
- YOU taking physical learning solely for YOUR own benefit and for the benefit of my clients.
- YOU understand and agree that YOUR payment is non-refundable.
- YOU understand and agree that YOUR training contains preparation online that YOU must complete solitary to be able to participate in physical training.
- YOU understand and agree that YOUR preparation online may take up to 1 month to finish it properly.
- YOU understand and agree that if YOU don’t have any previous experience in the beauty industry, I may take longer to catch up and complete the training properly.
- YOU understand and agree that YOU will not be able to advance to the next levels in YOUR preparation module online before the successful completion of the previous level.
- YOU understand and agree that this is long-term learning and YOU won’t be able to work on clients directly after the physical training.
- YOU understand and agree that to be able to work on CLIENTS, YOU must complete the given steps and assignments
- YOU understand and agree that YOU are taking a training from the company that has its own technique, style, pattern and shapes; YOU must follow the given rules to complete YOUR assignments.
– Prior to the class –
IN ORDER TO PERFORM PRACTICE ON A MODEL AND COMPLETE YOUR COURSE TO THE HIGHEST EXPECTATION YOU MUST:
- COMPLETE Blood Borne Pathogens Course for the state where the course will be held – at least 7 days prior to your training date. This requirement is expected for ALL states and countries.
- Obtain permits to perform cosmetic tattoo/body art tattooing for the facility where the course will be held. Proof of required expectations for trainees and practitioners, along with proof of permit must be forwarded to Deluxe Brows ®at least 7 days prior to your training date via email – [email protected] All required licensing/permit/insurance documentation must be in every candidate’s possession on the start date of the course.
– After the class –
IN ORDER TO PRACTICE ON MODELS FOLLOWING TRAINING YOU MUST ALSO:
- Complete Blood Borne Pathogens Course for the state where you will work after training (from the state you have been trained in)
- Obtain all licensing and/or insurance permits to perform cosmetic tattoo/body art tattooing applicable to your area.
Required documents (application forms and etc.) and approved Blood Borne Pathogens Training providers can be found at each state Department of Health website. You will also be provided with detailed information regarding your permit registration.
IV. HOME WORK
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR:
- HOMEWORK before class. You will need at least 25 hours to complete the homework. Completing your online homework – theory component, at least 100 pairs of eyebrows on paper (shape + hair strokes templates according to online video lessons) – Last day of submission is 5 days prior to your training date.
- HOMEWORK during class. At least 1 hour after class to complete your class homework. This applies to completing your homework during the training.
NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE POINTS OUTLINED ABOVE. THE COMPANY IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING YOU WITH ALL NECESSARY FUNDAMENTAL EDUCATION, HOWEVER, YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS AND RESULTS DURING AND AFTER TRAINING DEPENDS ON YOUR DEDICATION AND TIME SPENT ON PRACTICE TO IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS.
V. PRACTICE WITH MODELS DURING CLASS
– For you –
For your live training you are required to bring your own model. Deluxe Brows® has a database of models, however, we are unable to provide any guarantee finding a model for you. We also encourage you to consider bringing your own model as this will yield a more realistic experience of responsibility in the preparation of an actual procedure.
– For your model –
BEFORE TREATMENT, YOUR MODEL MUST READ “Before & After” INFORMATION HERE and sing the consent.
VI. MAIN REMINDERS
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
Permanent cosmetics training is a long-term learning process that consists of:
- Intensive practice before training (at least 25 hours)
- Intensive practice during the training (and at least 1 hour each day after class)
- Intensive long-term practice without models (on paper and artificial skin only) after the training (at least 1 month)
- You may not be able to perform individual practice on models directly after training (recommended practice time without the model is at least 1 month or 50 hours after training)
- During your training, you will receive routine feedback with which you are expected to improve your performance. Satisfactory improvement based on this feedback is required before live model practice
You are able to start your individual practice on models only when you have perfected your technique on artificial skin!
Deluxe Beauty Group INC, USA
Last Update: August, 2018
Deluxe Beauty Group INC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://deluxebrows.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- ServiceService is the https://deluxebrows.com website operated by Deluxe Beauty Group INC
- Personal DataPersonal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage DataUsage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- CookiesCookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customise our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Deluxe Beauty Group INC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Deluxe Beauty Group INC may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Deluxe Beauty Group INC will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Deluxe Beauty Group INC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Deluxe Beauty Group INC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Deluxe Beauty Group INC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Deluxe Beauty Group INC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Deluxe Beauty Group INC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google AdWordsGoogle AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- FacebookFacebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: [email protected]