THE MICROBLADING TECHNIQUE IS PERFORMED WITHOUT USING A MACHINE
During this unique technique the pigment is applied with a manual tool that has a fixed small “blade” with many disposable needles. The depth of pigment injection does not reach the deepest layer of dermis and reminds scratching. Thus, an effect of extremely fine and natural looking hair is achieved.
MAIN ADVANTAGES OF THE MANUAL TECHNIQUE:
- A very natural result is achieved.
- It does not look like a usual tattoo as hairs are “drawn” in natural direction.
- A machine is not used for this procedure.
- It is cheaper and easier to use a manual tool.
- The extremely thin disposable needles are used. That is why the “drawn” hairs are almost identical to natural ones.
- Thicker, more concentrated pigment is used, that does not change color, but slowly fades instead.
- Correction is necessary to highlight the already existing result.
During this unique technique the pigment is applied with a manual tool that has a fixed small blade with many disposable needles. Master will choose quantity of needles and the blade type according to the technique and skin type.
DELUXE BROWS MICROBLADING TREATMENT STEPS:
- Client consultation, discussion about treatment steps, patch test, choosing an eyebrows shape and color.
- Eyebrow shape is usually done with special soft, waterproof pencil.
- 20-30min numbing process, using lidocaine cream.
- Pigment is applied with a manual tool and chosen pigment color or color mix.
- Pigment is left to absorb.
- Cleaning the area and applying special healing cream.
- Treatment usually last up to 2 hours.
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE DONE THE PATCH TEST!
TREATMENT PROHIBITED (CONTRAINDICATIONS):
- During pregnancy or nursin
- For diabetic clients.
- If any skin diseases symptoms or irritation appears on the particular area (eyebrows, eye line or lips).
- Directly after botox treatment (after 2 months it is allowed).
- If you are using Accutane, Isotretinoinor other strong retinoids (after 6 months – 1 year it is allowed).
- If you have a Pacemaker (not allowed for machine technique, but allowed for manual technique).
- If you are very sensitive and pain intolerant.
- If you are suffering a sunburn or frostbitten (treatment allowed after symptoms disappear).
- On keloids or tendency to keloids, unusual scars, birthmarks, moles.
- Straight after waxing.
- After a strong chemical peel.
Do not take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E or IBUprofen 24 hours before treatment.
BEFORE THE TREATMENT:
- Do not drink coffee, alcohol or energizing drinks on the treatment day.
- If you are used to tint eyebrows, do it one prior the treatment.
- Do not tan or sun bathing 3 days before treatment.
- Do not make any waxing 2-3 days before treatment.
- No chemical peels, dermabrasion, mesotherapy, or any other intense treatments, which will cause faster skin cells rejuvenating and cause skin irritation, 2-3 week before permanent make up treatment.
- Fix/wash your hair before the treatment, as after you can not contact with water for 7 days. You may need to wash your hair carefully or visit a hairdresser or have someone help you.
- Botulinum injection – do your eyebrows microblading first and botox after 4 weeks. If botox is done already wait at least 2 months.
If eyebrows are kept clean and dry, only a thin film (not scab) will appear after 4-7 days. It will peel of itself gently (do not touch or scratch it) after 7-10 days. After the film peels off dryness and flakiness can appear. In this case a small amount (almost invisible) of coconut or grape seed oil can be used after disinfection. Pay attention on cleansing the eyebrows during all healing period (28-45 days).
In case of steam, sebum or sweat contact, the wound will expand and depending on wetness type, a soft or hard scab will appear. This scab is usually itching and may cause the scab to peel off prematurely by scratching. If scratching of the scab occurs, it may result in scarring, white blotchy spots may appear, and no pigment will be left.
If skin is sensitive, you may notice the next day that the treatment area around the strokes may appear red. This is due to the skin being irritated and should return to normal after a few days. The strokes will appear darker for the next few days after treatment.
The touch up is recommended only after 45 days. The skin will be too thin and too sensitive if touch ups are done sooner. At the touch you may possibly need to fill in missing hair strokes, make hair strokes longer, or to intensify the color.
HYGIENE & DISINFECTION REQUIREMENTS
- Make sure that proper hand and skin disinfection is done prior the treatment.
- Technician must work with disposable gloves and apron, and wearing a hair cover.
- Only single use sterile (CE) needles must be used.
THE MAIN PIGMENT FADING FACTORS
- Weak after care – A scab will appear and pigment will fall off with the scab.
- Oily skin type/young skin/metabolism/big pores.
- Mechanical or chemical treatment (peels, dermabrasion, mesotherapy, laser).
- Improper depth
- Glycol, retinol products or/and treatment
- Amount of melanin in the skin
More information about microblading you will find here
Information by Aleksandra Maniušė, Deluxe Brows Microblading