This site is not a part of the Facebook website or Facebook Inc. Additionally, This site is NOT endorsed by Facebook in any way. FACEBOOK is a trademark of FACEBOOK, Inc.
Last updated May 2020
Your privacy is important to Deluxe Brows. We created this Privacy Notice to provide you with information on how we process your personal data when you create a Deluxe Brows account, interact with our customer support specialists, visit deluxebrows.com website.
We are Deluxe Brows, the data controllers.
You can contact us at [email protected]ws.com, if you have any questions.
If you reside in the European Union, you have the right under the General Data Protection Regulation:
- To be informed about our processing of your personal data
- To have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed
- To object to processing of your personal data
- To restrict of processing of your personal data
- To have your personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”)
- To request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
- To move, copy or transfer your personal data (“data portability”)
- In relation to automated decision making, including profiling
You have the right to lodge a complaint with relevant supervisory authority. It has enforcement powers and can investigate compliance with data protection law.
“Personal data” is information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
The Types of Personal Data We Collect and Use
Full name, DOB, and personal details including contact information (e.g. home and business address, email address, home/business and mobile numbers)
Purposes and Legal Grounds:
- Deluxe Brows also processes your email address to associate it with your Deluxe Brows account when you interact with our customer support representatives. The legal ground for this processing is our legitimate interest in providing quality customer support.
- Deluxe Brows process mobile numbers to deliver SMS notifications about scheduled appointments, training reminders, order notifications.
- If you provide your opt-in consent to receiving marketing information from Deluxe Brows , we will also process your email address for the purpose of sending you marketing information about Deluxe Brows products and services. The legal ground for processing your email address for this purpose is your consent. You may withdraw your consent at any time by changing your preferences in your Deluxe Brows account or through the unsubscribe link at the bottom of our marketing emails.
Transfers and Shares of Personal Data
Deluxe Brows is a global business. To offer our products, apps and services, we may need to transfer your personal data to other countries.
Subject to applicable data protection law we may share your personal data with:
- Sub-contractors and other persons who help us provide our products and services
- Our legal and other professional advisors, including our auditors
- Fraud prevention agencies, credit reference agencies, and debt collection agencies
- Courts, to comply with legal requirements, and for the administration of justice
- In an emergency or to otherwise protect your vital interests
- Anyone else where we have your consent or as required by law
Cookies and Similar Technologies
If you do not want information collected through the use of these technologies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to automatically decline many of these technologies, or to be given the choice of declining or accepting them.
Here is list of cookies deployed by Deluxe brows
Here examples of third-party providers of analytics and similar services we currently use:
- Google: Google Analytics is used to track site statistics and user demographics, interests and behavior on websites. We also use Google Search Console to help understand how our website visitors find our website and to improve our search engine optimization. Find out more information about how this analytics information may be used, how to control the use of your information, and how to opt-out of having your data used by Google Analytics.
- Doubleclick by Google: advertising on Internet. Find out more information about Google privacy policies here
Retention of Personal Data
The following criteria are used to determine data retention periods for your personal data:
- We will retain your personal data as long as your Deluxe Brows account is considered to be active.
- We will retain technical information about your visits to Deluxe Brows websites for 12 months
We request individuals under 18 not provide personal data to Deluxe Brows. If we learn that we have collected the personal data from a child under 18, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
We have implemented measures in an effort to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information in our custody and control, including only providing access to personal information to employees and authorised service providers who require such information for the purposes described in this document. We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards in an effort to protect against unauthorised access, use, modification and disclosure of personal information in our custody and control.
- To provide you with an increased level of security online, access to your personal information on certain of our websites may be protected with a password you select.
- We strongly recommend that you do not disclose your password to anyone.
- We will never ask you for your password in any unsolicited communication.
Last Update: August, 2018
Deluxe Beauty Group INC (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://deluxebrows.com website (hereinafter referred to as the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- ServiceService is the https://deluxebrows.com website operated by Deluxe Beauty Group INC
- Personal DataPersonal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage DataUsage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- CookiesCookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers)Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller.We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User)Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or the instructions provided in any email we send.
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may use and store information about your location if you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). We use this data to provide features of our Service, to improve and customise our Service.
You can enable or disable location services when you use our Service at any time by way of your device settings.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyse our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Deluxe Beauty Group INC uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- To monitor the usage of our Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Deluxe Beauty Group INC may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it is not overridden by your rights
- For payment processing purposes
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Deluxe Beauty Group INC will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those of your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, Deluxe Beauty Group INC may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Deluxe Beauty Group INC may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Deluxe Beauty Group INC
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our Policy on “Do Not Track” Signals under the California Online Protection Act (CalOPPA)
We do not support Do Not Track (“DNT”). Do Not Track is a preference you can set in your web browser to inform websites that you do not want to be tracked.
You can enable or disable Do Not Track by visiting the Preferences or Settings page of your web browser.
Your Data Protection Rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Deluxe Beauty Group INC aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Deluxe Beauty Group INC relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), provide the Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyse the use of our Service.
- Google AdWordsGoogle AdWords remarketing service is provided by Google Inc.You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customise the Google Display Network ads by visiting the Google Ads Settings page: http://www.google.com/settings/adsGoogle also recommends installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on – https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout – for your web browser. Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on provides visitors with the ability to prevent their data from being collected and used by Google Analytics.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
- FacebookFacebook remarketing service is provided by Facebook Inc.You can learn more about interest-based advertising from Facebook by visiting this page: https://www.facebook.com/help/164968693837950To opt-out from Facebook’s interest-based ads, follow these instructions from Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/help/568137493302217
Facebook adheres to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioural Advertising established by the Digital Advertising Alliance. You can also opt-out from Facebook and other participating companies through the Digital Advertising Alliance in the USA http://www.aboutads.info/choices/, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada in Canada http://youradchoices.ca/ or the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance in Europe http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/, or opt-out using your mobile device settings.
For more information on the privacy practices of Facebook, please visit Facebook’s Data Policy: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with are:
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: [email protected]