Simply the best for all your needs!
Aloor® Vertuo will cut your PMU treatment time in half!
Exceptional non-traumatic machine with Adjustable Hit and Shock Absorbing system.
- Adjustable Hit (cam ~0-3.5mm) – perfect for all skin types and techniques. Easy control of how hard or soft the needle hits, depending on the skin type artist is working with.
- “Shock Absorbing” non-traumatic system for a soft “landing” on the skin and gentle implantation. Helps achieve consistent depth through the whole movement. Fewer chances going “too deep” / traumatizing the skin.
- Very powerful – will implant more pigment in just one pass comparing to other machines.
- Adjustable Speed
- Adjustable Needle Length (works great with short (1.5-2mm) and long (up to 3.5mm) needle length)
- Super Tiny Pen – 0.63-inch x 35.5 inch
- Very Light and easy to maneuver (78 g / 2.75 oz)
- Works with universal cartridges (Aloor Vertuo, Kwadron, Vertix)
- Perfect for details – strokes, lines, pixels
- All parts except cords are handcrafted in Europe
What is included:
Pen, control power supply, 2 x cords, and case.
The Aloor® Vertuo handpiece can only be used with the Aloor® Vertuo power supply.
Works best with Aloor® Vertuo cartridges, as well as Kwadron, Vertix, and similar softer membrane cartridges.
This machine is for professional use only. To prevent back-flow and cross-contamination of internal mechanisms should be used with membrane cartridges ONLY. All machine body components not subject to normal wear and tear will be covered under warranty for the life of the machine. The motor warranty will be covered for 1 year from the date of purchase. This warranty will be void for all cord damages.
This warranty will be void if the machine shows signs of having been handled roughly, repeatedly dropped, overexposed to moisture, been used with non-membrane needle cartridges, or cosmetically damaged resulting in compromised functionality.