Henna Brow Art is a natural brown dye made from plants. It gives natural tinting with the temporary tattoo effect on the skin. Natural Henna has no ammonia and not requires hydrogen peroxide to take its effect. Henna stays on the skin up to 2 weeks and tints the hairs for up to 6 weeks.
Due to its natural ingredients, Henna has many additional benefits. It promotes growth, strengthens and restore the natural hair.
- Thoroughly clean the skin with the Henna Brow Art “Skin Cleanser”
- Map the eyebrows using the regular mapping method with the ruler, pencil and thread.
- Mix Henna Brow Art powder with saline water. 1 part of powder and 1 part of water. We recommend using Henna Brow Art water dropper for accurate measurements.
- Make sure the consistency is similar to creamy yogurt.
- Apply Henna mixture on the shape and leave for about 5-7 minutes.
- To achieve Ombre effect, wipe the fronts after about 4 minutes.
- Reapply the Henna if darker result is desired.
THE SET CONTAINS:
4 Henna Brow Art Colors (Fox, Warm Brown, Cool Brown, Black Brown)
4 Henna Spoons
Silicone Mixing Brush
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: LAWSONIAINERMISI.:EGYPIAN; MADAGASCARTREE;IRANIAN; AFRICAN,THEOBRAMACACAO L;2.4- DIAMINOPHENOXYETHANOL
MADE IN INDIA
STORE IN COOL DRY PLACE
USE BEFORE 11/2022