For use before and during a pain sensitive permanent makeup procedures.
- Reduce swelling, bruising, bleeding, calms down sensitive / irritated skin
- Temporarily relieves:
- uncomfortable feeling on the irritated skin
- constant itching
- swelling or stinging during permanent makeup procedures
- Apply sparingly to affected area
- The product is ineffective when applied to intact skin
- Wait until anesthetic effect occurs (2-5min)
- Occluding is not necessary
- Stays active for 40-50 minutes
- Do not use more than once in 45 minutes
- Apply after mapping inside the shape without touching the pencil line
- Tap in the product with any single-use needle that will be used later on for the initial procedure
- Leave on for 4-5min
- Gently tap with the tissue
- Start the treatment
During the treatment:
- Gently apply a thin layer
- Leave on for 2 minutes
- Wipe off and continue the treatment
5% Lidocaine and Epinephrine.
Store in cool dry place. Close tightly.