ADDITIONAL HANDS ON MODELS AT DELUXE BROWS® ACADEMY
FOR DELUXE BROWS® FUNDAMENTAL TRAINING GRADUATES
The hands on models sessions are dedicated for Deluxe Brows® Fundamental Training students willing to improve their techniques after the in person 3-5 day class.
Students are able to registed for 1 or 2 practice sessions per day. One session is 3.5 hours long. Student can perform any of the techniques under trainers supervision in a group of 6 Deluxe Brows® students maximum.
The practice sessions are perfect for those who are in need of additional practice on model, guidance and supervision before the individual work on clients. Every session counts towards the Honorable Certification.
– SAN DIEGO, CA
February 22 (Saturday)
March 9 (Monday)
DELUXE BROWS® founder Aleksandra Maniuse
San Diego, CA – 2535 Camino del Rio South, suite 140, San Diego, CA 92108
San Diego Airport (SAN) 3225 N Harbor Dr, San Diego, CA 92101 (7 miles ~ 13 minutes)
– LONDON, UK
April 11 (Saturday)
DELUXE BROWS® Instructor Jessica Graham
London, UK – 8 Tadworth Parade, Hornchurch RM12 5AS
Make sure you have everything listed:
- Valid BBP certification and Body Art Permit
- Qualified models particular technique
- Filled models consents (click the link for the consent)
- Preffered mapping tools, needles, pigments, anesthetics, device, preffered size of gloves for your conevience. You will be only supplied with the sterile pack and disposables.
- Extra lighting, magnifiers if needed. There are only Glamcor lights in the studio.
YOU CAN REGISTER, IF:
- You have completed your initial preparation module online
- Your have completed additional practice on latex after physical training and your latex work was approved by your online instructor
- You have completed at least 5 Brow Mapping/ Henna treatments and feel confident in all the steps.
- You have rewatched all the webinars at least twice
WHAT EXACTLY IS A PRACTICE SESSION
- This is a hands on model session only, no practice on latex.
- Students are going to set up and map themselves. The mapping will be reviewed by the instructor. Confidence on latex prior this session is crucial.
- Students are going to perform the treatment on a model themselves, with a supervision of the instructor.
- This is not a private practice session. The instructor will be supervising other students at the same time. 6 student maximum.
PAYMENT AND REFUNDS
- The attendance fee is $99. You are required to pay the fee to reserve your spot
- All sales are final. No refunds or returns.
- No refunds/credits are given in case of canceling or “no show”. You won’t be approved with new registration in case of “no show”
- Registration date is not changeable and not transferable. To qualify for a new registration you are required to cancel your existing registration at least a week prior, by emailing email@example.com. New registration date requires new registration payment.
- We value our time and our artists time. If you are not sure you can make it do not register.
Registration FEE ($99) is required to secure your spot.
Registration fee is not refundable and the date is not transferable. Plan your date wisely.