Exceptional machine with Adjustable Hit and Shock Absorbing system.
- Adjustable Hit (cam ~0-3.5mm) – perfect for all skin types and techniques. Easy control of how hard or soft the needle hits, depending on the skin type artist is working with.
- “Shock Absorbing” non-traumatic system for a soft “landing” on the skin and gentle implantation. Helps achieve consistent depth through the whole movement. Fewer chances going “too deep” / traumatizing the skin.
- Very powerful – will implant more pigment in just one pass comparing to other machines.
- Adjustable Speed
- Adjustable Needle Length (works great with short (1.5-2mm) and long (up to 3.5mm) needle length)
- Super Tiny Pen – 0.63-inch x 35.5 inch
- Very Light and easy to maneuver (78 g / 2.75 oz)
- Works with universal cartridges (Aloor Vertuo, Kwadron, Vertix)
- Perfect for details – strokes, lines, pixels
- All parts except cords are handcrafted in Europe
What is included:
Pen, control power supply, 2 x cords, and case.
The Aloor® Vertuo handpiece can only be used with the Aloor® Vertuo power supply.
Works best with Aloor® Vertuo cartridges, as well as Kwadron, Vertix, and similar softer membrane cartridges.