DELUXE BEAUTY GROUP, INC
Corporation ID: C3839245
California Training Center
DELUXE BROWS ACADEMIES
All our locations
NEW ZEALAND BRANCH
INSTRUCTOR Anneke Erasmus
394 Te Mata Road 4295 Havelock North
+64 21 177 5077
10am to 5pm (Business days only)
UNITED KINGDOM BRANCH
INSTRUCTOR Jessica Elisabeth
PR9 9RZ Southport
+44 7475 788097
10am to 5pm (Business days only)
DELUXE BROWS PRODUCTS
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
+971 56 264 1151
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any doubts?
Here are some Frequently Asked Questions
We believe in delivering the highest quality education in our training programs. We develop proficient, confident and successful permanent makeup professionals through long-term, small group programming.
How should I register for face-to-face training?
To book your seat:
A non-refundable deposit is required
This payment includes your kit (you will receive your kit on the day of the course) and online training module.
2nd payment should be done not later than 3 weeks prior to the class date.
I am interested in On-line training. How should I register?
We have two different on-line courses:
Deluxe Brows® Student Support Course. This course is designed for registered/current Deluxe Brows students to prepare before initial face-to-face training and to support them before and after their programs.
Deluxe Brows® Online Beginners course. More information about this course you will find here (already edited the info on the beginner course)
What will I learn during the training?
DURING THE COURSE YOU WILL LEARN:
- Not only basic eyebrow, eyeliner and lips shapes, which you will learn to fill with hairstrokes or shadowing, but also the customization of shapes, design, intensity and pattern, which must be unique to every client.
- By choosing a perfect shape, you will learn how to adjust the shape of the face, hide flaws and highlight features, taking into account the client’s character, lifestyle and personal preferences to achieve a perfect result.
ALL YOUR QUESTIONS WILL BE ANSWERED:
- What is the appropriate depth of cut and pressure intensity?
- How do I avoid grey and bluish shades?
- How do I correct the grey and blue shades and neutralize colors?
- How do I achieve desired results faster and avoid additional touch ups?
- How do I avoid blurriness in healed hairstrokes?
- How do I ensure a long-lasting result?
- How do I choose the right color?
- What is the right after care?
- How do I choose the device that is the right for me?
And so much more…
What is the admission fee?
We are pleased to offer many different options to our students. Please click here to choose the best option for yourself!
What is included in the price?
Fundamental training fee include:
- The Book of Knowledge by Aleksandra Maniuse
- Deluxe Brows® Kit (for up to 80 clients)
- Deluxe Brows® Sterile Series Kit
- Deluxe Brows® Permanent Makeup manuals
- Practice Book by Aleksandra Maniuse
- Mandatory 1 month Online Preparation (around ~25 hours)
- 2-5 days Physical Training in Class
- Learning in small groups
- Certificate of Attendance
- 1 Year Deluxe Brows® Online Module
- Free live webinars by Deluxe Brows®
- Lifetime Support
Are there any requirements that must be completed prior to training?
- In order to perform practice on a model, you must first meet the following requirements:
FOLLOWING REGISTRATION YOU WILL RECEIVE A CONFIRMATION EMAIL WITH ALL THE STEPS REQUIRED ON YOUR PART IN PREPARATION FOR THE COURSE.
(blood borne pathogens course, health department registration, models client cards and etc.)
You must submit the required forms and pay the fees with the local Health Department to obtain your BodyArt Permit
PERMITS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Agreement between student and company must be signed in order to receive online module logins and start your initial class.
- Courses are held in a licensed establishment, provided by licensed tattoo artist. ALL students must finish blood borne pathogens course prior the course. ALL US students must register and obtain a Body Art Permit with the Health Department prior the class. Your Body Art permit and Blood Borne Pathogens course must be valid in the county where the course is held!
- Make sure you have at least 2 weeks for the online preparation module before your initial course date. Prior homework provided online is mandatory in order to work on a model.
- If you do not finish your online preparation module successfully you will not be able to perform the treatment on a model during the course. *Additional cases required after training!More terms and requirements are here
Is the course held in a licensed establishment, taught by an accredited artist?
Trainings are held in a licensed establishment and provided by licensed tattoo artist. Students must obtain a tattoo artist permit or register with the state’s Department of Health in order to perform practice on live model..
Do I need to bring my own models for the training?
PRACTICE WITH MODELS DURING CLASS
– For you –
For your live training you are required to bring your own model. Deluxe Brows® has a database of models, however, we are unable to provide to any guarantee finding a model for you. We also encourage you to consider bringing your own model as this will yield a more realistic experience of responsibility in the preparation of an actual procedure.
– For your model –
BEFORE TREATMENT, YOUR MODEL MUST READ “Before & After” INFORMATION HERE
For your 4th or 5th day of training you are required to bring your own model. Deluxe Brows has the database of models, however we can not give any guarantees in finding a model for you.
BEFORE TREATMENT YOUR MODEL MUST READ “Before & After” INFORMATION HERE
Do I need to have esthetician license to attend the course?
No, you do not need an esthetician license to attend the course.
Permanent makeup requires completely different knowledge and skills. Being an esthetician may help to recognize the skin types and conditions, however, won’t be beneficial once it comes to practical part, which requires a lot of practice, good vision and even knowledge in math and geometry.
I am interested in hosting a course in my location. What are my next steps?
If you are interesting in hosting the course in your state or city please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with the state/country/city in the subject.
Will I get certified?
Yes. You will receive a certificate of attendance after the completion of each class.
What is the duration and day to day schedule of the full training program?
- 1 month (at least ~25 hours) MANDATORY PREPARATION following video instructions and pre-reading
- 2 to 5 days training in class
- Continuous 1-year online learning module (optional)
- Additional practice at Deluxe Brows® Academy available
I have registered for the course. When I will receive my kit?
You will receive your kit on the first day of training.
Do we offer a payment plan?
At the moment we do not offer payment plans.
Upcoming Deluxe Brows® Microblading Training dates
You will find all the upcoming fundamental training dates here.
Workshop dates are listed here.
Tattoo Removal dates are listed here.
We update the training dates every 2-4 weeks. At the moment we provide training in the USA (Atlanta, GA, Bountiful, UT, Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA) United Kingdom (Liverpool and London), Lithuania, Australia, and New Zealand.