SHIPPING, RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Returns & Exchange Policy
We are fully committed to doing our part to ensure that every customer is happy with the purchase and we do our utmost to be generous, supportive and flexible.
Unless a product is proven defective (via photos or video) OR we have mistakenly shipped an unwanted/wrong product, we do not offer monetary refunds or exchanges for ANY product. Although these situations are rare, they are addressed expeditiously and made right at our cost – we will ship you the new product and include a return label.
Defective/wrong item return process:
- We can only accept returns on unused, unopened, undamaged products.
- We cannot offer refund credit on opened or unsealed products.
- We are not able to exchange one product for another.
- Within 30 days of purchase, we offer store credit – no monetary returns (unless defective)
- Outside 30 days of purchase, a store credit less 20% restocking fee will be offered
All returned (non-defective, non-damaged) products will be returned at the cost of the customer to our warehouse address. We highly recommend ensuring choosing a tracked packet service for your own protection. To help us expedite your return request, please follow the simple steps listed below.
1) Email at email@example.com to let us know that you plan to return the product and the associated order number. Your 5-Digit order number can be found on confirmation emails we have sent you.
2) Ship the items back to us, including your Order Number & Name with the items you wish to return using a tracked packet option. Please pack the items carefully to avoid damage in transit. We cannot process a credit until the product is shipped back to us.
Please address your return package to:
FOR ORDERS MADE IN UNITES STATES OR CANADA
2535 Camino del Rio South, suite 140, San Diego, CA 92108
FOR ORDER MADE OUTSIDE OF UNITED STATES OR CANADA
Ltd. DL Group Erfurto 30-301 LT04100 Vilnius Lithuania
We do our utmost to dispatch all orders within 1-2 business days. This excludes weekends and statutory holidays. Please accept the possible delays during peak seasonal times.
Shipping times can vary greatly depending on shipping option you have chosen.
Please see our detailed information on shipping expectations via the carriers available for your region.
Free Shipping on orders over USD $250. USPS Priority Mail 2-4 business days
USPS Priority Mail 2-4 business days
Bulky items (lights, sterile packs) are priced differently. You will find options upon checkout.
Free shipping on orders over USD $250 USPS (7-14 business days)
Fedex Ground (delivery 5 business days)
EUROPE and UK:
Free Shipping on orders over 250. DHL (3-5 business days)
Priority Mail (7-14 business days)
TNT/FEDEX/DHL Express (2-4 business days)
AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND & WORLDWIDE
TNT/FEDEX/DHL Economy (7-14 business days)
DELUXE BROWS INTERNATIONAL PERMANENT MAKEUP TRAINING CENTER
Terms and conditions for all countries
Please note that Deluxe Brows® maintains the highest standard of excellence in the delivery of permanent makeup education. Registering for any face-to-face and/or on-line training program will require a serious commitment with respect to learning and practice. Certifications are granted to candidates who have met strict expectations and evaluation standards. At Deluxe Brows® we feel it is our responsibility to raise the bar in the permanent makeup industry in order to ensure that the millions of clients internationally seeking quality treatments, receive flawless and meticulous results from every Deluxe Brows® Graduate.
In consideration for taking an online course and/or participating in Deluxe Brows initial training, intellectual property of Deluxe Beauty Group INC, YOU represent and agree to the following:
I. CANCELLATION POLICY
- No refunds or cancellations are permitted.
- We only reserve space for serious participants who are completely confident in their decision to participate in our training.
- Your payment is valid only for the date mentioned on the invoice.
- All course date changes will incur a fee of 20% of the total price.
- Training date changes must be made 30 days prior to the commencement of the course. With the course change fee paid you will be given a list of openings in future courses to select.
- Pre-course homework assignments must be submitted at least 2 weeks prior to course commencement. If at least 50% of the expected assignments have not been submitted candidates will not be permitted to work on models during class or, in the case of an on-line course, candidates will automatically be removed from the current on-line training program.
- Once your assignments are submitted and approved by your trainer you will be able to choose the next available date from the dates provided. No refunds are provided in this case and an additional charge is applied.
- All booking changes fees such as accommodations and travel are at the expense of the student. No refunds will be given if the pre-study homework assignments are not satisfactorily completed within the expected time frames.
II. GENERAL RULES
- YOU ARE attending the Class/learning online solely for YOUR own benefit, and for the benefit of YOUR clients.
- YOU certify that YOU ARE not a trainer or an employee of a trainer.
- Payment made for any training programs and all related supplies are entirely non-refundable. Changes may be made in specific circumstances and will be subject to additional fees.
- YOU agree with the completion of the Customer Satisfaction Survey/Agreement after the training.
- YOU understand and agree that descriptive feedback about your work, provided by your trainer creates an expectation for improvement which you must demonstrate within at least one month following the end of the training program.
- YOU understand and agree that in order to keep YOUR clients safe and satisfied, YOU will not be able to perform permanent makeup treatments immediately upon finishing YOUR training.
- YOU agree that YOU must follow the individual practice rules (practice on paper and artificial skin), which will be given during the initial training and/or online and you will not be able to proceed to the next level, before successfully completing the previous level.
- The additional agreement will be sent to you after registration. The agreement must be signed and sent back together with full details and ID number for your identification.
- YOU will receive on-line module log in information after completion of full payment. This process may take 24-48 hours.
– Prior to the class –
IN ORDER TO PERFORM PRACTICE ON A MODEL AND COMPLETE YOUR COURSE TO THE HIGHEST EXPECTATION YOU MUST:
- COMPLETE Blood Borne Pathogens Course for the state where the course will be held – at least 7 days prior to your training date. This requirement is expected for ALL states and countries.
- Obtain permits to perform cosmetic tattoo/body art tattooing for the facility where the course will be held. Proof of required expectations for trainees and practitioners, along with proof of permit must be forwarded to Deluxe Brows ®at least 7 days prior to your training date via email – firstname.lastname@example.org. All required licensing/permit/insurance documentation must be in every candidate’s possession on the start date of the course.
– After the class –
IN ORDER TO PRACTICE ON MODELS FOLLOWING TRAINING YOU MUST ALSO:
- Complete Blood Borne Pathogens Course for the state where you will work after training (from the state you have been trained in)
- Obtain all licensing and/or insurance permits to perform cosmetic tattoo/body art tattooing applicable to your area.
Required documents (application forms and etc.) and approved Blood Borne Pathogens Training providers can be found at each state Department of Health website. You will also be provided with detailed information regarding your permit registration.
IV. HOME WORK
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR:
- HOMEWORK before class. You will need at least 25 hours to complete the homework. Completing your online homework – theory component, at least 100 pairs of eyebrows on paper (shape + hair strokes templates according to online video lessons) – Last day of submission is 5 days prior to your training date.
- HOMEWORK during class. At least 1 hour after class to complete your class homework. This applies to completing your homework during the training. You will have the opportunity to engage you during class.
NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE POINTS OUTLINED ABOVE. DELUXE BROWS IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROVIDING YOU WITH ALL NECESSARY FUNDAMENTAL EDUCATION, HOWEVER, YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS AND RESULTS DURING AND AFTER TRAINING DEPENDS ON YOUR DEDICATION AND TIME SPENT ON PRACTICE TO IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS.
V. PRACTICE WITH MODELS DURING CLASS
– For you –
For your live training you are required to bring your own model. Deluxe Brows® has a database of models, however, we are unable to provide to any guarantee finding a model for you. We also encourage you to consider bringing your own model as this will yield a more realistic experience of responsibility in the preparation of an actual procedure.
– For your model –
BEFORE TREATMENT, YOUR MODEL MUST READ “Before & After” INFORMATION HERE
VI. MAIN REMINDERS
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
Microblading and all Permanent makeup cosmetic training is a long-term learning process that consists of:
- Intensive practice before training (at least 25 hours)
- Intensive practice during the training (and at least 1 hour each day after class)
- Intensive long-term practice without models (on paper and artificial skin only) after the training (at least 1 month)
- You will not be able to perform individual practice on models directly after training (recommended practice time without the model is at least 1 month or 50 hours after training)
- During your training, you will receive routine feedback with which you are expected to improve your performance. Satisfactory improvement based on this feedback is required before live model practice
You are able to start your individual practice on models only when you have perfected your technique on artificial skin!
Deluxe Beauty Group INC, USA