DELUXE BROWS INTERNATIONAL PERMANENT MAKEUP TRAINING CENTER
Terms and conditions for all countries
PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU ARE SIGNING UP FOR THE HIGHEST STANDARD EDUCATION CLASSES WHERE YOUR PRACTICE AND SERIOUS ATTENTION IS REQUIRED
In consideration for taking an online course and/or participating in Deluxe Brows initial training, intellectual property of Deluxe Beauty Group INC, YOU represent and agree to the following:
I. CANCELLATION POLICY
- No refunds or cancellations are allowed.
- We only reserve space for serious participants who are completely confident in their decision to participate in our training.
- Your payment is valid only for the date mentioned in the invoice.
- Any changes to dates will incur a fee of 20% of the total price.
- You are only able to change the date (paying the penalty fee) if it is more than 1 month before the date of your class with valid reasoning to change.
- If you decided to change the date, we will provide you with the next available dates to choose from.
- If you haven’t submitted at least one-half of your home work assignments 2 weeks before the class you will automatically be moved to the online training module without permission to join the class at the date you have registered. Once your assignments are submitted and approved by your trainer you will be able to choose the next available date from the the dates provided. No refunds are provided in this case.
- All booking changes fees like hotels, flights etc, are at your own responsibility as we will not arrange any refunds in case you will not complete your online home work preparation in time.
II. GENERAL RULES
- YOU ARE attending the Class/learning online solely for YOUR own benefit, and for the benefit of YOUR clients.
- YOU certify that YOU ARE not a trainer, or an employee of a trainer.
- Online and/or initial trainings, provided kits, or other materials are non refundable in any case.
- YOU will fill and submit the Customer Satisfaction Survey/Agreement after the training.
- YOU understand and agree that during the initial and/or online training, YOU will be provided with the fundamental knowledge which YOU must improve upon, by practicing individually for at least 1 month after training.
- YOU understand and agree that in order to keep YOUR clients safe and satisfied, YOU will not be able to perform permanent make-up treatments immediately upon finishing YOUR training.
- YOU agree that YOU must follow the individual practice rules (practice on paper and artificial skin), which will be given during the initial training and/or online and you will not be able to proceed to the next level, before successfully completing the previous level.
- Additional agreement will be sent to you after registration. Agreement must be signed and sent back together with full details and ID number for your identification.
- YOU will receive online module logins after completion of full payment. It may take 24-48 hours.
– Prior the class –
IN ORDER TO PERFORM YOUR PRACTICE ON A MODEL AND COMPLETE YOUR COURSE IN THE HIGHEST LEVEL YOU MUST:
- COMPLETE Blood Borne Pathogens Course for the state where the course will be held – at least 7 days prior your training date. This requirement is valid for ALL states and countries.
- GET the tattoo LICENSE (body art practitioner PERMIT) for the state where the course will be held – at least 7 days prior your training date. Body art permit must be sent via email – email@example.com. You also must have your permit on the day of the course. This requirement is valid according to the state rules where your training is being held.
– After the class –
IN ORDER TO PRACTICE ON MODELS AFTER THE TRAINING YOU ALSO MUST:
- Complete Blood Borne Pathogens Course for the state where you will work after training (if state is different)
- Get the tattoo license (body art permit) for the state where you will work after training (if state is different)
- Work in tattoo-licensed facility only or get the tattoo permit for your facility. In some states you are not able to perform beauty treatments and tattoo treatments at the same time (even if you have esthetician license).
- Get the insurance and license for your business. Valid for ALL countries
Required documents (application forms and etc.) and approved Blood Borne Pathogens Training providers can be found at each state Department of Health website. You will also be provided with detailed information regarding your permit registration.
IV. HOME WORK
MAKE SURE YOU HAVE ENOUGH TIME FOR:
- HOME WORK before class. Completing your online homework – theory part, at least 100 pairs of eyebrows on paper (shape + hairs strokes templates according to online video lessons) – Last day of submission is 5 days prior to your training date.
- HOME WORK during class. Completing your homework during the training. There will be additional practice given to you during class.
NO EXCEPTIONS FOR ANY OF THE POINTS ABOVE. DELUXE BROWS IS RESPONSIBLE TO PROVIDE YOU WITH ALL FUNDAMENTAL KNOWLEDGE, HOWEVER YOUR ACHIEVEMENTS AND RESULTS DURING AND AFTER THE TRAINING DEPENDS ON YOUR DEDICATION AND PRACTICE SPENT TO IMPROVE YOUR SKILLS.
V. PRACTICE WITH MODEL DURING CLASS
– For you –
For your 4th or 5th day of live training you are required to bring your own model. Deluxe Brows has a database of models, however we do not give any guarantees in finding a model for you.
– For your model –
BEFORE TREATMENT, YOUR MODEL MUST READ “Before & After” INFORMATION HERE
VI. MAIN REMINDERS
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- Microblading and all Permanent makeup cosmetic trainings are a long term learning process that consists of:
- Intensive practice before the training (at least 3 weeks)
- Intensive practice during the training (at least 1 hour each day after class)
- Intensive long term practice without models (on paper and artificial skin only) after the training (at least 1 month)
- You will not be able to perform individual practice on models directly after training (recommended practice without model is at least 1 month after training)
- During your training you will get the fundamental knowledge which you must improve day by day after your training in order to perform individual practice on a model
You are able to start your individual practice on models only when you are perfect with artificial skin!
Deluxe Beauty Group INC, USA